Gluten-free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course!)
This ultra creamy and decadent smoothie tastes like a peanut butter marshmallow! The dreamy combination of peanut butter, wild blueberries, and banana will kickstart your day while leaving you tastebuds and stomach happy!
- One frozen ripe banana*
- 1/2 of a cup of frozen wild blueberries
- Two cups of spinach
- One tbsp. of peanut butter
- A two-second splash of liquid of your choice (plant-based milk, coconut water, water, etc.)
How to make:
- Place the spinach at the bottom of a high-speed blender**.
- Add the banana, wild blueberries, peanut butter, and liquid.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- I prefer my smoothies to be thick enough to eat with a spoon; however, if you enjoy drinking your smoothies, simply use a fresh banana and a bit more liquid!