Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Neapolitan ice cream was always one of my favorite ice cream flavors before I went vegan! Now, with this Banana Neapolitan Ice Cream that’s made with a base of bananas, vanilla, cacao powder, strawberries, and coconut milk, I can relive those days while still being healthy!
This homemade ice cream is simple to make, requires minimal ingredients, and it’s extremely healthy! Just real fruit, real chocolate, and real vanilla!
- Five frozen spotty bananas (peeled, then frozen)
- Two cups of frozen strawberries
- Three tbsp. of cacao powder
- Two tsp. of vanilla
- ¼ of a cup of coconut milk
How to make:
- Blend the bananas, coconut milk, and vanilla in a high-speed blender (I used a Vitamix) or a food processor until smooth, thick, and fully combined to make the ice cream base.
- Split the ice cream into thirds by leaving ⅓ in the blender and ⅓ each in two bowls.
- Mix the cacao powder into one of the bowls of ice cream, and blend the strawberries into the remaining ice cream in the blender until smooth and fully combined.
- Pour each ice cream flavor evenly into a bread pan, then freeze the ice cream for one to two hours to set.
- After the ice cream has set, scoop and serve.
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This recipe contains affiliate links. Thank you for support LoveThroughPlants!