Makes: seven to eight pancakes
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course)
Before I went vegan, I would have pancakes every Sunday; however, being vegan was not going to stop me from creating fluffy, plant-based pancakes!
- 1/3 of a cup of plant-based milk (I used coconut milk)
- The juice from one lemon
- One mashed spotty banana
- 2/3 of a cup of water
- One tsp. of vanilla
- One cup of teff flour
- One tbsp. of baking powder
- One tsp. of baking soda
- Three tbsp. of coconut sugar
- One tbsp. of cinnamon
How to make:
- In a small bowl combine the plant-based milk with the lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Cover the mixture and let it sit in the refrigerator for ten minutes.
- In a non-stick pan, cook each pancake for about two-three minutes on each side, or until the pancake is golden and easily flipped.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!