Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
This dish tastes exactly like blueberry pie! Yet, it is healthy and can be a meal!
- One Japanese sweet potato
- 1/3 of a cup of wild blueberries
- 1/2 of a tsp. of cinnamon
- One-two tbsp. of maple syrup, or more if you would like 🙂
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry the Japanese sweet potato.
- With a fork, stab the potato multiple times on each side.
- Cook the potato for one hour to one hour and a half.*
- In a small pot, warm the wild blueberries on the stove until they are to the temperature of your liking.
- Once the potato is done cooking, slice it down the middle.
- Pour and mix the wild blueberries, cinnamon, and maple syrup into the potato.
*The larger your potato, the longer it will take to cook. You will know that it is done cooking when you can easily poke it with a fork.