Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Grain-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Get ready to be hooked on this DELICIOUS Autumn breakfast! I literally want to sail away in these boats! Filled with flavor, healthy fats and carbs, plant-based protein, and warming sugary-spice, your mornings are going to be a bit sweeter!
- One Delicata squash, sliced in half lengthwise
- One pear, diced
- One tsp. of maple syrup
- 1/4 of a tsp. of cinnamon
- One tbsp. of almond butter
- One tsp. of chia seeds
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Smear maple syrup over both squash halves, then sprinkle cinnamon on both.
- Place the two squash halves onto the lined baking sheet, inside facing up, and bake them for about 45-60 minutes (or until the squash flesh is soft like a sweet potato).
- While the squash cooks, dice the pear.
- Once the squash is done cooking, place the diced pear inside of each squash half and top them with almond butter and chia seeds (and more maple syrup and cinnamon if desired).
- Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that when you make a purchase from a link, I receive a small commission and you are supporting LoveThroughPlants with no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping support LoveThroughPlants! For more information about my affiliate policy, please click here