Makes: one small loaf
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Yeast-Free, Vegan (of course!)
This bread is a perfect base for any sandwich or toast. With only five ingredients and 25 minutes to bake, this bread is simple, clean, and a time saver.
- One cup of buckwheat flour
- One tsp. of baking soda
- 1/2 of a tsp. of pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 of a cup of water
- 1/4 of a cup of butternut squash purée (You can use canned or purée your own)
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the water and butternut squash purée to the flour mixture and mix until the batter is thick and fully combined.
- Place the batter into the lined loaf pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake the batter for 25 minutes.
- Slice and serve the bread with your favorite sandwich ingredients (or paired with my ALT Sandwich)