Makes: about seven servings
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course!)
For many of you, sour cream is your love on nachos, tacos, burritos, and many other dishes. Going vegan does not mean that you have to give up sour cream; furthermore, this recipe replicates sour cream and is simple to make.
- One cup of raw cashews, soaked
- The juice from one lemon
- Two tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 of a cup of water (add more as needed)
- Salt to taste
How to make:
- Soak the cashews in enough hot water to cover them for at least one hour.
- Drain the cashews.
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend them until they are smooth and creamy.