Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Zucchini Bread!? Oh, yes, please!! Chocolate chip pumpkin bread has always been one of my favorite dishes; moreover, I, of course, had to veganize it! And what better way to make this delicious bread even tastier than combining pumpkin bread with zucchini bread? It’s the best of both worlds! Taste buds, prepare to be amazed!
- Two cups of buckwheat flour
- One and 1/8 of a tsp. of baking soda
- One tsp. of baking powder
- One tbsp. of cinnamon
- Two tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 of a tsp. of ground cloves
- 1/8 of a tsp. of allspice
- Pinch of salt
- One cup of pumpkin purée
- One medium zucchini, shredded (about one heaping cup)
- 3/4 of a cup of maple syrup
- Two tsp. of vanilla
- One tbsp. of nut butter (I recommend using almond butter)
- 3/4 of a cup of water
- Two and 1/4 of a tsp. of lemon juice
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9×5 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Shred the zucchini, then place the shreds in a towel and squeeze out some of the moisture.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking dish and top the batter with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake the bread for one hour (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Once the bread is done baking, take it out of the oven and allow it to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for helping support LoveThroughPlants!