Yields: One loaf
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Grain-Free, Refined-Sugar-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Friends!! I hope every single one of you has an oven and some ripe bananas, because this Chocolate Marble Banana Bread it definitely going down in your kitchen TODAY! You will never not want your banana bread to be marbled after tasting this bread! I may or may not be completely obsessed with this scrumptious, swirly bread. It’s probably one of the most addictive recipes I have ever tasted! Thank goodness it’s vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, and refined-sugar-free!
- One cup of coconut flour
- One cup of almond flour (You can likely sub oat flour; however, I have not tested)
- One tbsp. of baking powder
- One tsp. of baking soda
- One a half tsp. of cinnamon
- 1/4 of a cup + one tsp. of cacao powder or cocoa powder (for the chocolate part of the bread only)
- Pinch of salt
- Four overripe, very spotty bananas
- One and a half tsp. of vanilla
- The juice from half of a lemon
- 1/3 of a cup of maple syrup
- 1/3 of a cup + two tbsp. of water
How to make:
- Preheat you oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients except for the cacao powder until fully and evenly combined.
- Scoop out one cup of the dry mixture and place it in a separate large bowl, then evenly stir the cacao powder into the one cup mixture until fully combined.
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the bananas, then mix the remaining wet ingredients into the bananas until smooth.
- Add a little over half of the wet mixture into the plain dry mixture and mix to evenly combine, then add the remaining wet mixture into the chocolate dry mixture and mix to evenly combine.
- Using two spoons, alternately spoon each batter into the lined loaf pan. You will have to use a spoon or your hands to lightly push the spoonfuls together to make one bread.
- Bake the bread for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and allow it to cool before serving.
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that when you make a purchase from a link, I receive a small commission and you are supporting LoveThroughPlants with no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping support LoveThroughPlants! For more information about my affiliate policy, please click here.