Makes: 16 fudge slices
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, No-Sugar-Added, Fruit-Sweetened, Vegan (of course!)
Creamy, delicious fudge that is vegan and healthy?! Sign me up!! This Cinnamon Orange Fudge is the perfect dessert to indulge in because it has no added sugar, is made with healthy, plant-based ingredients, and it is very simple to make!
- 1/4 of a cup of creamy almond butter
- The juice from two oranges
- The zest from one of the juiced oranges
- 1/4 of a tsp. of cinnamon
- 15 medjool dates, pitted and soaked (see directions)
- Dash of salt
How to make:
- Line a freezer-safe 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pit the dates, then soak them in enough hot water to fully cover them for 10 minutes.
- Drain the dates, then blend them in a food processor with the orange juice until smooth.
- Blend the almond butter, orange zest, cinnamon, and salt into the dates and orange juice until fully combined.
- Pour the batter evenly into the lined dish, then freeze the fudge overnight to set.
- Once the fudge has hardened completely, slice it into 16 slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store the fudge in the freezer
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy: