Makes: about 12
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
These blondies are addictive! Luckily, they are full of healthy, plant-based ingredients, so you should have no guilt when chowing! To boot, these are extremely simple to make, so no fuss when those sweet cravings hit! To make these even more decadent, I love topping them with the coconut cream from my Vanilla-Berry Cake!
- One medium to large ripe banana
- 1/4 of a cup of raisins, plus more for topping if desired
- One can of white beans, drained and rinsed (I used cannellini)
- 1/4 of a cup of buckwheat flour
- 1/2 of a tsp. of baking soda
- 1/2 of a tsp. of baking powder
- One tsp. of cinnamon, plus more for topping if desired
- One tsp. of vanilla
- Two tbsp. of coconut sugar
- Two tbsp. of maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place the white beans in a food processor, then blend them until they form a smooth paste.
- Place the all of the ingredients except for the raisins into the food processor, then blend until smooth.
- Pulse in the raisins.
- Pour the batter into the lined baking pan and top with more raisins and cinnamon.
- Bake the blondies for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!