Servings: about ten
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Grain-Free, Vegan (of course!)
This granola tastes just like a cinnamon-raisin bun! It contains coconut chips as the base, making it a delicious, rich, grain-free treat!
- Two cups of coconut chips
- Two tbsp. of cacao nibs
- 2/3 of a cup of raisins
- 1/4 of a cup of sprouted watermelon seeds (you can find these here)
- One tsp. of chia seeds
- 1/4 of a cup of maple syrup
- One tsp. of vanilla
- One and a half tsp. of cinnamon
- A pinch of pink Himalayan salt (you may omit if you would like to; however, the salt really enhances all of the flavors.)
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix together the coconut chips, cacao nibs, raisins, watermelon seeds, and chia seeds.
- Add the maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until they are evenly coated over the other ingredients.
- Place the mixture onto the lined baking sheet, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake the granola for ten minutes.
- Take the granola out of the oven and let it cool.