Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Cozy up this autumn morning with these Cranberry Apple Pumpkin Muffins! These muffins have vitamins A, C, E, B, and K, protein, fiber, healthy fats and carbs, zinc, magnesium, manganese, calcium, potassium, copper, iron, selenium, folate, and phosphorus! What could be a better way to start your day than enjoying a seasonal muffin that not only tastes great but is also packed with essential vitamins and minerals?
- One cup of buckwheat flour
- ½ of a cup of almond flour
- ½ of a cup of coconut flour
- ½ of a cup coconut sugar
- One tbsp. of baking powder
- One tsp. of baking soda
- Three tbsp. of cinnamon
- ½ of a tsp. of nutmeg
- ½ of a tsp. of cloves
- ½ of a tsp. of ginger
- ½ of a tsp. allspice
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ of a cup of almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- One cup of pumpkin puree
- The juice from one lemon
- Three tbsp. of maple syrup
- One tsp. of vanilla
- One apple, cored and diced
- ½ of a cup of diced cranberries
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Dice the cranberries and the apple, then set them aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Fold 3/4 of the diced apple and diced cranberries into the batter.
- Pour the batter evenly into the lined muffin tin, then top each muffin with more diced apple, diced cranberries, cinnamon, and coconut sugar.
- Bake the muffins for 30 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Allow the muffins to cool completely .
Love This recipe? You may also enjoy:
This post contains affiliate links Thank you for supporting LoveThroughPlants!