Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Oh, my pistachio goodness! This bread is all you could ever want and more! Loaded with nutrients, healthy fats, plant-based protein, and of course (!!) flavor, this delectable loaf is calling your name! As the humble banana bread may be a breakfast favorite, this Cranberry Lime Pistachio Bread will certainly jazz up your morning.
- 3/4 of a cup of de-shelled pistachios, plus more for topping
- 3/4 of a cup of buckwheat flour
- 1/4 of a cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 of a tsp. of baking soda
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/4 of a tsp. of cinnamon
- Optional: pinch of salt (only add if your pistachios are not salted)
- 1/4 of a cup of water
- 1/4 of a tsp. of vanilla
- 1/3 of a cup of maple syrup
- 1/3 of a cup of applesauce
- 1/3 of a banana
- The zest and the juice of one lime
- 1/3 of a cup of fresh or frozen cranberries
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place the pistachios into a food processor and grind them until they are fine and broken down.
- Process the dry ingredients into the ground pistachios.
- Process the wet ingredients (except for the cranberries) into the dry ingredients until smooth and fully combined.
- Pulse the cranberries into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan and top the batter with additional pistachios and cranberries.
- Bake the bread for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool and enjoy!
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that when you make a purchase from a link, I receive a small commission and you are supporting LoveThroughPlants with no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping support LoveThroughPlants! For more information about my affiliate policy, please click here