Serves: around four (depending on your use of this dressing)
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
This oh-so-creamy dressing is extremely versatile! It goes wonderfully with salad, pasta, potatoes, and it can even be used as a dip!
- Two avocados
- Two tbsp. of cilantro (about 12 leaves)
- One tsp. of cumin
- One tsp. of chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder
- Juice of one lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of water, plus more to thin as needed
How to Make:
- Blend all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor, adding the spices in last to ensure that they are blended properly.
- If the dressing is too thick for your liking, simply add more water as needed and re-blend.
- Enjoy this on salad, pasta, potatoes, or any other dish of your choosing!