Serves: around four
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Nachos are a love to almost everyone, but with fried chips, meat, cheese, and sour cream, nachos are not ideal for us to consume. This is why I made this nacho recipe using sweet potato fries (which are not actually fried and contain no oil) and cashew sour cream that your taste buds will love!
- Two spiralized* sweet potatoes
- One tsp. of chili powder
- One tsp. of cumin
- One tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/8 of a tsp. of onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 of a tsp. of water
- Guacamole (recipe found here)
- Cashew sour cream (recipe found here)
- Black beans
- Cherry tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spiralize the sweet potatoes.
- In a large bag, add the spiralized sweet potatoes, spices, salt, pepper, and water.
- Shake all of the ingredients in the bag until the spices are evenly spread on the sweet potatoes.
- Place the sweet potato fries onto the baking sheet and bake them in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- While the fries cook, make the guacamole and cashew sour cream.
- When the fries are done cooking add the toppings to the fries.
*If you do not own a spiralizer, you can order one here