Serves: About Five-Six
Gluten-Free, Soy-free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Guacamole is my ALL TIME favorite food! I cannot go a week without enjoying the creamy, delightfulness that is Guacamole! This is my easy, go-to recipe for whenever I feel the hankering for a little Mexican creaminess!
This recipe serves multiple people; however, if you are like me and would like to enjoy a single serving, the ratio I use is: one avocado, one to two cloves of garlic, the juice from half of a lime, and a pinch of salt and pepper!
- Four avocados
- Four to five garlic cloves, minced
- The juice from two to three limes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional add-ins: chopped cilantro, chopped tomatoes, and/or chopped red onions
How to make:
- In a large bowl, mash the four avocados.
- Stir in the minced garlic.
- Stir in the lime juice.
- Stir in the salt and pepper.
- Stir in any optional add-in(s).