Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
When most of us hear “fries” we think “unhealthy and full of fat and salt;” however, these oil-free Japanese sweet potato fries are very nutritious, and they have no added fat or oil! How about that?
Japanese sweet potatoes are my favorite potatoes because they taste like dessert! Especially when they they are paired with maple syrup. However, when I make these fries, I love to enjoy them paired with ketchup or guacamole!! The sweet and savory combination is just magical!
These fries are also completely healthy and guilt-free because they are merely a chopped Japanese sweet potato! Simple, delicious, and nutritious!
- One Japanese sweet potato.
- Optional: ketchup, guacamole ,or a different sauce for dipping.
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.*
- Wash the potato, then slice the potato into fries.
- Place the fries onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake the fries for about 35-45 minutes or until they are to your preferred crispiness.
*For an unbleached, compostable, and vegan parchment paper, I suggest using: If You Care Parchment Paper