Dresses: about one to two servings
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Most pastas are loaded with cheese, oil, or cream; however, this lemon linguini is light, tangy, and fresh. It is extremely simple to make and it is so delicious!
- One package of pasta (I used Ancient Harvest Corn and Quinoa Linguini)
- The juice and the zest from two lemons
- 1/2 of a tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/2 of a tsp. of dried basil
- Three dashes of black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Optional toppings: tomatoes, asparagus, spinach, broccoli, or other vegetables.
How to make:
- Cook your pasta according to the package’s directions.
- In a small- to medium-sized bowl, zest the lemons.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons over the zest and mix them together.
- Add the garlic powder, basil, pepper, and salt to the lemon and mix them all together.
- Pour and toss the lemon sauce over the linguini