Makes: about five cups
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free Option, Vegan (of course!)
Who needs Reese’s peanut butter cups when you can make your own healthy version? Not me! And neither will you! This recipe is remarkably easy to make, and it is much healthier than the peanut butter cups that you will find at the store!
- One cup of vegan chocolate chips (These: Vegan Chocolate Chips are my favorite)
- Five tsp. of your favorite nut butter or seed butter (Sunflower seed butter found here: Sunbutter)
How To Make:
- Melt half of the chocolate chips.
- Add about one tsp. of melted chocolate into five baking cups* each, spreading it all around.
- Place the baking cups in the freezer for five minutes.
- Melt the other half of the chocolate chips.
- Take the baking cups out of the freezer, and add one tsp. of nut butter/seed butter on top of the chocolate, spreading it all around.
- Add about one tsp. of melted chocolate on top of the nut butter/seed butter in each baking cup, spreading it all around.
- Place the baking cups back into the freezer for about twenty-thirty minutes, or until the chocolate is completely frozen.
- Take the cups out of the freezer and enjoy!
*My favorite unbleached, vegan, and compostable baking cups are found here: Baking Cups