Servings: about ten
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
This dish is the whole package! With nine different vegetables, this meal is not only extremely nutrient-dense but it also is crazy delicious! My absolute favorite way to enjoy this dish is pairing it with my Avocado Pesto, because it gives this dish an even greater depth of flavor, and it gives this dish cream-factor!
- Two boxes of gluten-free pasta or pasta of your choice.*
- One medium zucchini
- Two small yellow squashes
- One bunch of asparagus
- One head of broccoli
- Two cups of spinach
- Two cups of peas
- One cup of green beans
- One orange bell pepper (or any color)
- One cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 of a cup of sun-dried tomatoes
How to make:
- Cook your pasta according to the packages’ directions.
- Dice the zucchini, squashes, broccoli, green beans, asparagus, orange bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes.
- Steam all of the vegetables except for the sun-dried tomatoes, for about five to ten minutes.
- Once both the pasta and the vegetables are done cooking, add the veggies to the pasta.
- Serve with my avocado pesto or your favorite sauce and enjoy!