Makes: one 8×8 glass baking pan
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Cobbler has always been my favorite summer treat, and I was determined to veganize it! I simply could not go a summer without my beloved cobbler!
- Five peaches
- One cup of blueberries
- One cup of blackberries
- Two tbsp. of lemon juice (about half of a juiced lemon)
- One cup of teff flour
- One cup of coconut sugar
- One flax egg
- Two to three tbsp. of water
- 1/4 of a tsp. of vanilla
- 1/2 of a tsp. of salt (I used pink Himalayan)
- One tbsp. of tahini
- Five tbsp. of maple syrup
Dusting On Top:
- One tsp. of cinnamon
- One tsp. of coconut sugar
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make your flax egg and place in the refrigerator (recipe here).
- Line an 8×8 glass baking pan with parchment paper.
- Dice the peaches and place them in the lined baking pan, spreading them out evenly to cover the pan.
- Pour the lemon juice evenly over all of the peaches to prevent them from browning.
- Pour the blueberries over the peaches and spread them out evenly.
- Pour the blackberries over the blueberries and spread them out evenly.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, one cup of coconut sugar, and salt.
- Add the vanilla, flax egg, and water to the flour mixture and mix until the batter is damp and crumbly. (You may need to add more or less water to get the correct consistency)
- Evenly spread the mixture over the fruit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tahini and maple syrup.
- Drizzle the maple-tahini mixture over the crumble.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and one tsp. of coconut sugar.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the maple-tahini drizzle.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Enjoy topped with vegan vanilla ice cream or vanilla banana nice cream (blended frozen banana with a dash of vanilla)