Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
I am just going to say it: I LOVE cauliflower in my smoothies! Strange, I know! However, just hear me out here, cauliflower contains vitamin C, folate, omega-3s, vitamin K, and so many other minerals, as well as detoxifying properties! To boot, you will not even taste the cauliflower in this smoothie, but it will sure add bulk to your smoothie (hellooo, thick smoothie)! For more cauliflower recipes, try my Blackberry Fig Flatbread with Garlicky Cauliflower Cream Sauce, Jamaican Jerk Bowl, Hawaiian BBQ Tacos, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Blueberry-Glazed Peach Muffins!
You cannot go wrong with this powerhouse smoothie. It’s chock-full of vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, healthy carbs, and plant-based protein! You will surely be energized, satisfied, and nourished after drinking this smoothie!
- One spotty banana (use a frozen one if you prefer your smoothies to be thicker)
- One cup of frozen wild blueberries
- 1/3 of a cup of frozen, pre-steamed cauliflower florets (I chop and steam a whole head of cauliflower in advance, then freeze the florets)
- 10 watermelon cubes
- One cup of spinach
- One tbsp. of tahini
- One tsp. of flaxseed meal
- One tbsp. of hemp hearts
- A splash of water for blending
How to make:
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender (preferably a high-speed blender) and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass (or a bowl if you’re like me and prefer to make your smoothie really thick so you can eat it with a spoon!)
- Serve and Enjoy!
Love this recipe? Why not try: