Makes: about 7-8 smallish pancakes
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Get ready for autumn with these pumpkin pancakes! These pancakes contain no eggs, dairy, oil, or gluten! Now, your favorite indulgent breakfast is both healthy and contains a universally loved flavor: pumpkin spice!
- One cup of buckwheat flour (I used this buckwheat flour)
- 1/3 of a cup of pumpkin puree
- One cup of water
- One tsp. of vanilla
- One tbsp. of almond butter (I used this oil-free almond butter)
- Two to three tbsp. of coconut sugar (depending on your sweetness preference)
- One tsp. of baking powder
- Two tsp. of cinnamon
- 1/4 of a tsp. of cloves
- 1/4 of a tsp. of ground ginger
- 1/8 of a tsp. of allspice
- 1/8 of a tsp. of nutmeg
- Dash of salt
How to make:
- In a large bowl, mix together the buckwheat flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and salt.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree, almond butter, vanilla, and water until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- In a non-stick pan over medium-low to medium heat, cook the pancakes for about 45 seconds on each side (or until tiny bubbles form and the edges crisp).
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that when you make a purchase from a link, I receive a small commission and you are supporting LoveThroughPlants with no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping support LoveThroughPlants! For more information about my affiliate policy, please click here.