Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Spice up your snacks this fall with this pumpkin white bean dip! It is full of plant-based protein and nutrients, and it is extremely easy to make! All you need are four simple ingredients, plus some tasty spices and you are set!
- One can of white beans (about two cups)
- 1/4 of a cup of pumpkin purée
- Three cloves of garlic
- The juice from half of a lemon
- 1/4 of a tsp. of dried oregano (I used this oregano)
- 1/4 of a tsp. of cumin (I used this cumin)
- 1/4 of a tsp. of nutmeg (I used this nutmeg)
- Dash of salt and pepper (or to taste)
- Optional: green onion for garnish
How to make (recipe video above):
- Blend the beans in a food processor until they are smooth.
- Blend the pumpkin puree into the beans until homogeneous.
- Blend the remaining ingredients into the beans and pumpkin until homogenous.
- Garnish with green onion.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love This recipe? You may also enjoy:
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting LoveThroughPlants!