Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free, Under 30 minutes to make, Vegan (of course!)
Each and every one of us lives busy lives, and there are always those days when cooking is not at the top of our “to-do” list. Luckily, the wonderful company, Ancient Harvest, is here to save the day! With their new, delicious “Heat-and-Eat Quinoa” products, lunch and dinner (or even breakfast) will be a breeze! These products are certified organic, include minimal, healthy ingredients, can be prepared in a quick 90 seconds, and there are three delicious flavors for you to enjoy: Quinoa with Chickpeas and Garlic, Quinoa with Lentils and Garlic, and Quinoa with Sea Salt.
Ancient Harvest’s Heat-and-Eat Quinoa is great for anyone looking for a quick and simple way to stay healthy, plant-based, and fueled throughout the day, without having the time to cook a time-consuming, gourmet meal. These products are wonderful on their own, or you can add in any veggies that you have on hand to give the quinoa some extra bulk, flavor, and nutrients, as I have done below in this recipe. So, if you have the time to add a few more ingredients, this easy recipe will surely suit your fancy.
- One pack of Ancient Harvest’s Heat-and-Eat Quinoa (any variety will be delicious!)
- Once cup of broccoli florets (buying frozen broccoli will save you more time)
- One cup of spinach
- 1/2 of a cup of cherry tomatoes
- One avocado
How to make:
- Steam the broccoli, tomatoes, and spinach until the spinach and tomatoes have wilted and the broccoli has cooked to your liking (about 10-20 minutes).
- Warm the Heat-and-Eat Quinoa in the microwave (90 seconds) OR on the stove with two tbsp. of water until it is hot.
- Serve the Heat-and-Eat Quinoa with the spinach, tomatoes, broccoli, and avocado.
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This recipe was created in partnership with Ancient Harvest; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you Ancient Harvest for supplying the Heat-and-Eat Quinoa for this recipe!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that when you make a purchase from a link, I receive a small commission and you are supporting LoveThroughPlants with no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping support LoveThroughPlants! For more information about my affiliate policy, please click here.