Makes: One medium-sized batch
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course)
This protein-packed granola will surely kick-start your day! Quinoa is the quintessential plant-based protein because it is a complete protein; thus, providing all of the essential amino acids that your body craves.
- 1/2 of a cup of quinoa flakes (found here)
- 1/4 of a cup of coconut flakes
- 1/4 of a cup of walnut pieces
- Two tsp. of chia seeds
- 1/4 of a tsp. of cinnamon
- Three tbsp. of maple syrup
- Optional: a pinch of pink Himalayan salt
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together until they are fully combined
- Place the granola onto the baking sheet and evenly spread it out.
- Bake the granola for 10 minutes.