Yields: About 12 Kabobs
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Grain-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Memorial Day is here, and summer is creeping closer and closer (yes, please!). What could be more the epitome of summer than kabobs? These Roasted Vegetable Kabobs are the perfect dish to share for your Memorial Day party or any summer gathering!
These kabobs are fairly easy to make, they are dripping with herbaceous flavor, and they require simple ingredients that you may already have in your house!
Hello, summer, Roasted Vegetable Kabobs are here to stay!
For the vegetables:
- Two small zucchinis
- One small yellow squash
- One large red onion
- One cup of cherry tomatoes
- One large red bell pepper
- One large yellow bell pepper
- One large orange bell pepper
For the sauce:
- ⅓ of a cup of lemon juice
- Two tsp. of brown mustard (I used this one)
- 1⅓ cups of water
- Two tsp. of garlic powder
- Two tsp. of dried basil
- Two tsp. of dried oregano
- One tsp. of onion powder
- One tsp. of dried thyme
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- Pinch of salt and pepper (or to taste)
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 425° degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the zucchinis and yellow squash into rounds, and chop the peppers and onions into one-inch chunks, then add them and the cherry tomatoes into a large bowl.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly incorporated.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables, then mix to evenly coat the vegetables.
- Skewer all of the vegetables, then place the kabobs into a large baking dish.
- Bake the kabobs for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This recipe contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting LoveThroughPlants!