Gluten-free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course!)
This creamy ginger-orange sauce is the perfect dressing for soba noodles! It is anti-inflammatory, filled with protein, vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats, and it is both rich in taste and texture!
- Desired amount of soba noodles (buckwheat noodles)
- One tbsp. of almond butter (preferably raw and unsalted)
- 1/2 of a tsp. of tahini
- 1/4 tsp. of curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder
- One tsp. of ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp. of cumin powder
- One small clove of garlic, minced
- Two small pinches of thyme powder
- One tbsp. of low-sodium vegetable broth
- The juice of 1/2 an orange
- Salt and pepper to taste
Optional, but highly recommended, toppings:
- Carrot shreds
- Sesame seeds
How to make:
- Cook the soba noodles according to the directions on the package.
- In a small bowl, mix together the almond butter, tahini, spices, minced garlic, broth, orange juice, salt, and pepper.
- Top your soba noodles with the sauce and desired toppings, and enjoy!