Makes: one pizza
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Yeast-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Pizza doesn’t need to be filled with cheese and meat. You can simply top your pizza with sauce, vibrant veggies, and beans! With this spicy veggie pizza your taste buds will surely fall in love!
- My Pizza Crust
- Your favorite red sauce (I used the tomato basil sauce from Engine2Diet)
- One head of broccoli, chopped
- One BPA-free can of organic corn (preferably no salt added)
- 1/2 of a cup of sun dried tomatoes
- 12 cherry tomatoes, chopped into halves
- One BPA-free can of black beans (preferably no salt added)
- One cup of spinach
- One tbsp. of basil
- One tbsp. of oregano
- One tbsp. of garlic powder
- One tbsp. of cumin
- One tbsp. of chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make:
- Make and bake the crust, recipe here.
- Spread your desired amount of sauce on top of the pizza crust.
- Chop the broccoli and cherry tomatoes.
- Top the sauce evenly with the broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, black beans, spinach, and corn.
- Sprinkle the herbs and spices on top of the pizza.
- Bake the pizza for about ten minutes, or until the veggies are hot and the broccoli is cooked to your liking.