Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
This colorful salad will certainly put a spring in your step; moreover, the sweet and savory flavors in this salad will leave your tastebuds happy and your stomach satisfied!
- One head of romaine lettuce
- 1/2 of a cup of organic* corn
- 1/4 of a cup of kidney beans**
- 1/2 to one avocado, diced or mashed
- My Sweet and Tangy Mango Dressing
How to make:
- Wash and chop the lettuce.
- Steam the corn until warm, or you may enjoy it raw.
- Cook the kidney beans in a small pot on medium-low until they are warm.
- Dice the avocado.
- Make the dressing, directions here: Sweet and Tangy Mango Dressing.
- Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl and enjoy!
*Always purchase you corn organic, for corn is the number one GMO-grown crop! Buying organic corn will ensure that you do not consume GMOs and pesticides.
**If you purchase the kidney beans in a can, make sure that the can is BPA-free and preferably salt-free!