Makes: one smoothie bowl
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course!)
With the season changing and new fruits coming in season, this means new smoothies! This smoothie bowl has my favorite summer fruits blended together, making it the perfect summer smoothie! This bowl is topped with berries, my favorite superfoods, and my Mulberry Raw-nola!
- One frozen spotty banana
- 1/4 of a cup of frozen wild blueberries
- One frozen peach, de-pitted
- One cup of spinach
- Two tbsp. of unsweetened vegan yogurt (I like to use Forager Project or Kite Hill)
- Four to six frozen cranberries
- One tbsp. of hemp seeds
- A splash of water
- Five raspberries
- Two large or four small chopped strawberries
- 1/4 of a tsp. of chia seeds (I use Navitas Organics)
- 1/2 of a tsp. of cacao nibs (I use Navitas Organics)
- My mulberry raw-nola
- Two to three chopped cherries
How to make:
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender (I use a Vitamix), placing the spinach at the bottom.
- Blend all of the ingredients until they are smooth and fully blended.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top it with the toppings.