Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course!)
As Thanksgiving is right around the corner and the weather is cooling down, this dish is the quintessential meal to enjoy during this season. With the delicious, autumnal mixture of Brussels sprouts, apples, and pecans, this meal with have you fall in love with the fall!
- Two cups of halved Brussels sprouts
- One cup of pecans
- One cup of fresh or frozen cranberries
- Two cups of chopped green apples
- Four garlic cloves, minced
- Two tsp. of smoked paprika
- One tsp. of maple syrup
- One tsp. of coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not soy-free)
- ½ of a tsp. of onion powder
- ¼ of a tsp. of blackstrap molasses
- Pinch of salt and pepper
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the Brussels sprouts in half and dice the apple, then place them onto the baking sheet with the pecans and cranberries.
- Evenly spread the minced garlic on top of the Brussels sprouts, apples, and pecans.
- In a small bowl, mix together the smoked paprika, maple syrup, coconut aminos, blackstrap molasses, and onion powder until fully combined.
- Evenly coat the Brussels sprouts, pecans, and apples with the mixture, then place them all into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that when you make a purchase from a link, I receive a small commission and you are supporting LoveThroughPlants with no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping support LoveThroughPlants! For more information about my affiliate policy, please click here.