Makes: one smoothie bowl
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
This smoothie is refreshing, topical, and it contains a plant-based, protein-filled, superfood powerhouse: spirulina!
- One to two frozen spotty bananas
- 1/2 of a cup of chopped pineapple
- One cup of spinach
- One tbsp. of hemp seeds
- 1/4 of a tsp. to one tsp. of spirulina (if you have never had spirulina, start out with 1/4 of a tsp. and work your way up from there)
- A splash of water for blending
How to make:
- Place the ingredients in a high speed blender, adding the hemp seeds and spirulina last.
- Blend the ingredients until they are homogenous, smooth, and creamy.
- Serve with berries and enjoy!