Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan (of course!)
How can you have Thanksgiving without mashed potatoes!? It would be just a tragedy if you could not enjoy the amazing experience of mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving because you’re vegan! I’ve got you covered, my friends!! These vegan mashed potatoes are here to save the day! Creamy, dreamy, simple, and ohhh so delicious!
- One five pound bag of red-skinned potatoes
- Four cups of almond milk (adjust to your creaminess preference)
- 1/2 of a tsp. of salt (or to taste)
- A generous pinch of black pepper (or to taste)
- ⅛-¼ of a tsp. of garlic powder (adjust to taste)
- Water for cooking the potatoes
How to make:
- Chop the potatoes into eighths, then place them into a large pot with enough water to cover them.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil, then cook them until they are very fork-tender (about 20-30 minutes)
- Once the potatoes are done cooking, drain the water and add the almond milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the pot with the potatoes.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the potatoes until they are smooth and creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy: