Yields: six burgers
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Grain-Free, Vegan (of course!)
We’ve all had breakfast for dinner at least once in our lives, but what about breakfast for dinner in dinner form? This VEGAN Quiche Burger is the epitome of breakfast for dinner! All of your favorite savory breakfast flavors formulated into everyone’s favorite dinner time classic! Plus, this burger is full of plant-based protein (thank you, chickpeas!), and lots of veggies to fuel your body the right way! You simply cannot go wrong with this plant-based burger!
For The burger:
- Two cups of chickpea flour
- One cup of butternut squash purée
- One cup of diced tomatoes (I used cherry tomatoes)
- One cup of spinach
- Once cup of diced red bell pepper
- One cup of diced red onion
- 1/4 of a tsp. of black pepper
- Pinch of salt
For the toppings:
- Vegan burger buns
- Any other burger toppings of choice (ie. onions, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, etc.)
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dice the tomatoes, onion, pepper, and spinach.
- Place the flour, diced veggies, squash purée, salt, and pepper in a large bowl, then mix to evenly combine.
- Divide the batter into six even balls, then form them into patties.
- Place the burgers onto the lined baking sheet, then bake them for 30-35 minutes, or until the tops of the burgers have hardened and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the burgers from the oven, then allow them to cool for about five minutes to set.
- Serve the burgers with avocado lettuce, buns, and other desired toppings.
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy: