Makes: one personalized pizza
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Grain-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Welcome to flavor town!!! Vegan pizza flavor town, that is! Move over, meat and cheese, because this plant-based Thai pizza is here to stay! This pizza is the whole shebang. With loads of veggies, herbs, and spices, plus a protein-packed, grain-free crust, you can’t not love this pizza!
For the crust:
- ⅓ of a cup of chickpea flour
- ½ of a tsp. of baking powder
- Two tbsp. of applesauce
- ¼ of a tsp. of maple syrup
- One tbsp. of plant-based milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 of a tsp. of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ of a tsp. of dried oregano
- ¼ of a tsp. of dried basil
- ¼ of a tsp. of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
For the toppings:
- Three tbsp. of tomato sauce
- ¼ of a cup of diced red onion
- ¼ of a cup of diced red bell pepper
- ¼ of a cup of diced spinach
- ¼ of a cup of diced tomatoes
- ¼ of a cup of diced cucumber
- Half of an avocado, sliced
- Pinch of curry powder
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Pinch of dried basil
- Pinch of garlic powder
- One tbsp. of sweet chilli sauce*
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and line a glass pie pan (or a baking sheet if you do not have one) with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the crust ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into the lined pie pan, then spread to make your desired pizza shape.
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust has baked all the way through.
- While the crust bakes, chop the vegetables.
- Once the crust is done baking, take it out of the oven and spread the tomato sauce all around, then top the crust with the red onion, red bell pepper, tomatoes, spinach, curry powder, basil, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Place the pizza back into the oven, and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Once the pizza is done baking, top it with the avocado, cucumbers, and sweet chili sauce.
- Enjoy!*If you do not have sweet chili sauce on hand, a tasty alternative is mixing two tbsp. of apple cider vinegar, one minced garlic clove, ½ of a tsp. of hot sauce, and one tsp. of maple syrup together.
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that when you make a purchase from a link, I receive a small commission and you are supporting LoveThroughPlants with no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping support LoveThroughPlants! For more information about my affiliate policy, please click here.