Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Adding spinach to your smoothies is one of the easiest and tastiest ways to get greens into your body! Along with essential vitamins and minerals, greens help aid digestion; furthermore, this is why I like to add some type of green to as many of my meals as I can! Spinach has a very mild flavor, in my opinion; moreover, it is the quintessential green to add to your smoothie if you aren’t so keen on eating greens. You basically will not even taste it, but your body will thank you!
- Two frozen ripe bananas*
- Two cups of spinach
- 1/3 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup of frozen wild blueberries
- A two-second splash of coconut water
- One tbsp. of hemp seeds
How to make:
- In a high speed blender, place the spinach at the bottom.
- Add the bananas, raspberries, wild blueberries, hemp seeds, and coconut water.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- I love my smoothies to be thick enough to eat with a spoon; however, if you enjoy drinking your smoothies, simply add more coconut water OR use fresh bananas.