Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan (of course!)
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, friends! What better way to celebrate today than with this Zinger Green Smoothie? (Okay, maybe with a few drinks and some pub food, but you will have peace of mind knowing that you have something this nourishing in your system, right?) Packed with a diverse variety of vitamins, minerals, and health-promoting components, this smoothie is the perfect green beverage to cheer with your friends!
Watch how to make:
- Two cups of spinach
- 1/4 of a cup of fresh basil
- One ripe, spotty banana (for optimal digestion!)
- One cup of frozen sliced peaches
- The juice from half of a lemon
- 1/4 of a tsp. of ground ginger OR one half-thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger
- One tbsp. of hemp seeds
- 1/4 of a cup of water (adjust to your smoothie thickness preference)
How to make:
- Place the greens at the bottom of your blender.
- Place the remaining ingredients into your blender, then blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe? You may also enjoy:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that when you make a purchase from a link, I receive a small commission and you are supporting LoveThroughPlants with no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping support LoveThroughPlants! For more information about my affiliate policy, please click here.